Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Summer Time is Beach Time!!

So far this summer, I've been lucky enough to have a lot of free time...which I've been spending traveling and going to beaches and pools with my friends. (Which is nice because it has been HOT here in San Diego this July). Thanks to my brother, Nicky, I now have a bike that I can ride around the area or to the beach if I'm feeling extra adventurous, which seems to be happening more and more often with these gas prices! :)

My friend and me preparing to do some tandem long boarding at Beacon's



Laying by my pool with one of my favorite new discoveries...StumbleUpon.com. Check it out! :)


An early morning wave watching session after the midnight premiere of the last Harry Potter movie....apparently neither of us could sleep, so we end up staying awake for nearly 2 days straight.  A new 39.5 hour record for me (that I plan on never attempting to beat!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :)