Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Disneyland Gift Cards!

Dalton and I both got gift cards to Disneyland this past Christmas, and we almost forgot about them until the last week of summer! (I would probably NEVER go to Disneyland unless I had discount tickets or a gift card or something... $105 for a ticket to the happiest place on earth is a bunch of nonsense!)

Tram ride to Disneyland!

 The lines were pretty short when we were there...probably because it was SO HOT that week! It was a little ridiculous!

Castle! 

I lose...by a lot :( Haha I had no idea what was going on for most of that ride. 

Space Mountain 

The new Cars World at California Adventures. It was actually really cool. They replicated that street really well and the red rock mountains in the back ground looked so real! This is where all the line build up was, so we didn't get to do much over here. 

Disney fireworks...so magical ;) Haha, and also the best time for the rides!

1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad you updated the blog for me to see! I'm so interested in what you are up to. I miss you a lot! Do you not have ANY breaks in the summer at all? Will you be around during thanksgiving when I come? Ps; I love your fireworks picture. I really want to learn how to use photoshop but i have no idea.. do you know how?

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? :)