Tuesday, December 11, 2012

M.I.A.

Soooo, just after I started my first days of nursing school, my blog stopped working. I wasn't allowed to post pictures and it was really frustrating me. Although I had very minimal time throughout the semester, I would give it a try when I had a little time to spare and end up getting frustrated and have to give up because I SHOULD HAVE been studying. Thankfully, my nifty little Cindy came home for Thanksgiving Break and fixed my blog all up for me and now I can resume sharing with everyone :) Well, now that the semester is over, I have plenty of time and plenty of pictures. I tried keeping connected at least a little bit on Instagram (which connects online to its own website and to Facebook), but I know that doesn't go for all my friends. So...I'll add a few posts for the recap of the semester...although extremely outdated ;)

2 comments:

  1. seriously I love blogging about anything and everything. It's like a destressor for me. I know that's dumb, but it's like journaling with pictures and it lets the random thoughts from my head come out haha. I miss youuu! oh and that picture was taken last year at christmas time at home :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know, that why I love you blog :) I don't know if I'll ever be as dedicated as you are to it, but I'll try! I think my family that lives far away enjoys it...haha but I'm not sure how often they go on because I don't know if they know how to work it...

      Delete

What do you think? :)