Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Mini Desert Trip

So, my friends had been reminding me of "the desert trip" at the end of November. I would always half blow it off and just tell them okay I'll be there. Haha and because of me ignoring them, it popped up on me really fast! I never put 2 and 2 together that it was the same weekend Cindy was gunna be here. So, instead of spending the whole long weekend out in the desert like I planned, I just made a night trip to visit everyone.

My friend, Lindsey, was sweet enough to make a short trip out there with me too so I could get back to be with Cindy on her last day here. I can't wait for more desert trips now that I'm done with school for 5 weeks! A REAL trip this time ;)


 Haha, I just had to post this picture of Johnathan. His hair is usually about my color and it was SO DUSTY that day, everyone's hair was turning white and grey! 




1 comment:

What do you think? :)