Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving, my brother, Dalton and I spent the day at my mom's house. My mom apparently found some new "clean eating" recipe for the turkey (she was trying to be good for my cleanse rules...and it was definitely the best turkey I've ever tasted!! 
MMMMM! :)





Since I'm on a cleanse to clear out some stomach ulcers and any other toxins in my body that are slowing me down from school, my mom was awesome and made everything abide by my cleanse. Gluten-free, dairy-free, and all! It was sooooo good! :D

She also made this DELICIOUS chocolate lava cake (which is gluten and dairy free anyway) and I have no idea how she made it taste so good! Just like you find in restaurants! That's definitely not part of the cleanse, but she was so excited about it, so I shared mine with Dalton.
Afterwards, Dalton and I went to his family's dinner late that night. Haha I always end up having way too many Thanksgiving dinners. At least this year I only made it to 2 instead of the usual 3 :/





I saw some of the cutest desserts this year! I loved this turkey cake (even though it probably tasted awful with all that food dye all over it). Haha, but it was still cute!


A couple days after Thanksgiving, my friend had these leftover at his house. I have no idea who did this, but I give them huge props! I would never be able to sit down and make bunches of these so intricately. This definitely looks like a Pinterest baby to me, haha

2 comments:

  1. wow those cupcakes look awesome! Those are seriously too cute to actually eat lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know, they are! I thought about trying one and I said there's no way I can destroy these cute little art pieces...that and the fact that they were sitting out for almost a week and were probably all dry and gross anyway haha

      Delete

What do you think? :)