Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Cindy's in Town!! :D

My favorite time of year....when my best friend comes to town!! I don't think she realizes how much I miss her all the time! I can't believe we've spent over 3 years living 750 miles apart in two different time zones. I can't wait until she moves back to California so we can visit each other more often!

She usually comes for a week or so during Christmas, when I am on break too, but this year she can't because her family will be gone in Brazil (lucky!) So I had to squeeze in some time from studying to spend most of the week with her.

She took me on my first Black Friday adventure. Haha it was really weird experiencing culture shock in my own home town. And it was also surprising how not-that-discounted everything was on Black Friday. I'd say the only place with worthy sales was Walmart, haha not like I had any money to spend there. (I did get an $8 waffle maker though)


On the last day they were here, Cindy's parents took us all to Knott's Berry Farm. I hadn't been there since I was in middle school! AND it was already decorated for Christmas! I loved it! :)





Her family got some beautiful Christmas pictures while we were there. I thought that was a really good idea..haha the best Christmas picture our family has ever made is on the stairs in our house. Knott's had such pretty Christmas decorations!

2 comments:

  1. It was so much fun being home. I miss you tons too. I'll be back soon though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! When is his Loma Linda interview?! Pleeeeease come! Haha I'll even drive up there to see you guys if you don't come all the way down! But it IS only 2 more hour drive sooooo, you might as well ;)

      Delete

What do you think? :)