Tuesday, February 26, 2013

CHRISTMAS!!

One of my favorite times of year!! No school, good food, happy music, happy people! Having such a huge family and extensions of family, it's always a busy time of year for me! I think I ended up having 3-4 Christmas dinners! Haha

 I found these jammies in Walmart. My Uncle Ed would have been so proud if I wore them to Christmas. I decided to return then to save money...if I had a job, I totally would have kept them!!

 With Christmas, comes cookies! I made these a while ago for Dalton when I was experimenting with gluten-free, and I thought I would try them again! I liked them better the second time...no flour! Just powdered sugar, coco, and eggs whites!

My mom finally found a good gluten-free flour and re-designed her delicious Christmas sugar cookies 

And again with the ugly sweater...haha one of my favorite parts of Christmas. I get to wear ugly, but comfy clothes to Christmas dinner!



Christmas just isn't complete without the dancing Santa Claus. I demand a dance out of every one who wants to watch him go! Haha, I think I may tear up if it ever breaks... 


My friends, Lindsey and Courtney have a Grinch obsession. I found SO many cheap Grinch things this season, so I turned it into part of their Christmas gift. Haha Grinch galore!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a fun holiday! Keep the posts coming! :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? :)