Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ugly Sweater Christmas Party

[YES, I know this is a little late, but it has been sitting in my drafts box for 2 months now and I didn't even realize it! Haha]

After the semester was over, we decided to throw an ugly sweater Christmas party at the Kuhns' house in order to kick off the beginning of our PRECIOUS 5 week winter break from school! You wouldn't believe how much thrift stores sell some of their old ugly sweaters for...so, I decided to make my own! Haha how hard can it be to make a sweater ugly?




All the girls










Eric won first place in the ugly sweater contest. Haha, I told him it was the lights
And Thaddeus won second place...haha I later voted for him to win first because his sweater vest and old lady turtle neck WAS seriously ugly






No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :)