Friday, March 1, 2013

Iron Mountain

Dalton and I have been on a hiking kick this year. I miss my climbing friends from high school because we went to such cool and beautiful places. Although we may not be climbing, hiking and boulder scrambling is half way there! Unfortunately, I can't remember ALL the places I used to go in high school, but I've been searching.

A couple weekends ago, we decided to try another place in Poway, Iron Mountain.

tree tunnel!



bubble gum rocks!


rocks, rocks everywhere!


I've seen more than my fair share of different kinds of rocks in my climbing days. This place has the most beautiful rocks I've ever seen! Must be the iron in the mountain ;)

view from a boulder half way up


I called this the fist rock, haha

View from the top! Best part (and best motivation) for a hike! The shiny white area in the middle of the roads is where our car is! Helloooo down there!

We did it!!


2 comments:

  1. that's prettttttyyyy! that's my favorite part about Utah, it's so beautiful here with all the hiking trails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!! I loved those hikes we went on in Utah!! Haha, I have to do way more research to find some pretty trails over here!

      Delete

What do you think? :)