Thursday, March 7, 2013

2 Day School-a-thon

I don't know whose idea it was to put me in 9.5 hours of lecture every Monday (8:30-6pm) and then 8.5 hours of clinical the next morning (6:30am-3pm). I am dyingggg over here!

This week I literally did over 36-hours of school, straight! As soon as we got out of lecture, I had to go home and write a journal about my clinical experience so far and create a rough care plan for my patient the next morning. I scrambled to make dinner and leftovers for the next days lunch and got just about 5.5 hours of sleep before my LONG day. Because we're assigned so many group projects this semester, (and of course they're all due around the same time), I had to get started on one of them. Tuesday afternoon was really the only day my partner and I had that was compatible because we aren't in the same clinical, so I worked on that until after 7 and got home by 8pm. 

8:00am Monday morning until 8:00pm Tuesday night. Wednesday is my school hangover day...even though I have NO TIME for that!! I have a night nutrition class on Thursday and an evening Psychiatric clinical rotation on Friday evenings. Unfortunately this make most of my study time on my weekend time :(

But for now, my life is like this:


AND this:


but mostly this:



I can't wait for my preciously sweet 2 weeks break of summer starting May 13th!! D;

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :)