Friday, April 5, 2013

Carlsbad State Beach

The week before my Spring Break began was a little slower than usual at school, because we had our last test that Monday and then I just had to get through the week with normal assignments. So, after clinical last Tuesday, I went and stayed with the Millers and Brewers at their campsite at Carlsbad State Beach. Even though this is where I grew up, I still love visiting the campsites every now and then. There's just something about sleeping and waking up in a tent on a cliff by the ocean that makes me a little extra happy :)

It was surprisingly a warm day there, even though it had been cold and cloudy by the cost for the past couple days. We hung out and I watched them play beach games and Eric's dad made carne asada for dinner. MMMMM!!

Oh, and I got my first REAL tandem bike experience with Lindsey! Haha, now I want one! Even though it was a little sketchy...


I love it there. I'm strongly considering using the money to get a campground for a week over summer, even though I'll be in school. I'm definitely down for sleeping in a tent for 5 days and walking up with crazy hair and going to my OB clinical! 

Now I just gotta find some friends to join me! ;)

CINDY!! That means you!! :D

2 comments:

  1. You know I'm down! That'd be so fun. I want you to take me on some hikes too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got a "hikes with Cindy" list already started! I REALLY want to take you to the hikes we went on in Elfin Forest...so. pretttttyyyyy!!

      Delete

What do you think? :)