Wednesday, April 17, 2013

70th Birthday

This weekend, my boyfriend's grandpa had a huge 70th birthday party at my boyfriend's family's house. Unfortunately, I was locked away in his room, with my headphones on, studying for my most dreaded test ever: Pathophysiology/Pharmacology.

Because I was in there for 12 hours straight. I decided I needed to make an appearance, even if for an hour. I through on a dress real fast-like (I can't even remember the last time I wasn't wearing sweats/workout clothes, aye!) and went down to visit for a little while. I HATE how nursing school is making me feel bad about socializing...ever! But the end is coming near and I've got to step it up if I'm going to make it out of these classes.

I'm not gunna lie, the party looked like a good time. Who says you can't still throw and awesome party on your 70th birthday?! ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA JERRY! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :)