Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day River Trip

Every Labor Day, our group of friends and families make a trip out to the river near Lake Havasu. We all camp out right on the water in our trailers and motor homes; spend the days boating, wakeboarding, tubing and adventuring into coves and sandbars; and the nights eating, roaming around with wild burros, and watching the stars from rafts on the water. Although it is hotter than Hates out there in the desert, it still a great time every year with virtually all my friends and their families! It's something we look forward to all year long, and I already can't wait to go back next year!

Our boat gang on Cody's boat 

Hanging out by Pirate's Cove

Pit stop at a freezing cold sandbar :) Just the way I like it in 100+ degree weather!

All my amigos

Mexican food night for dinner!

parked on the side of the canal by London bridge to cool off

 
 the Salm's boat

Cassie and Margeaux getting their dance on

the twins and me

the bow of Cody's smurf boat and London Bridge

Lindsey and me

 Courtney with our boat driver, Cody!
 
taking yet ANOTHER break to cool off....way too hot out!

Cody and me floating around the cove

our campsite at Black Meadow Landing

1 comment:

What do you think? :)