Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hike through the Vista hills

The day before we went back to school, Dalton and I took a little nature hike around the area by his house. He lives in the hills of Vista/ San Marcos (by my school) where all the plantations and ranches are...so it's actually a hidden and pretty little area back in the trails





Afterwards, we went to Sprout's (which is shockingly very CHEAP) and got something to prepare our last supper as free bodies...it was delicious homemade bacon avocado cheeseburgers with mushrooms and zucchini. My favorite :)


And this is my delightful little salad I made for lunch that day...I just think it looks tasty!
Salmon, spinach and veggie salad.



2 comments:

  1. pretty pretty hills! katie, i miss you so much! you are my bestest friend, thanks for keeping up this blog (kinda :) ) just for me. It means a lot! I love to know what is going on with you. Post pictures of you and dalton next timee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha okay :) I'll try to keep you posted on my pointless little activities :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? :)