Saturday, January 28, 2012

Nails

So, I've gotten into the habit of doing my nails when I'm bored. When Cindy was down, I was so horrible at it, so I decided to practice and make myself good at it! Although I'm not a girlie-girl and I get frustrated really easily with it, I guess it's still nice :)

 McKenzie's traditional Christmas choice for me, the little snowman

 Mac's toe and Herro Kitty

 Watermelons

My FIRST attempt on myself...a little messy, but I was proud :) 


 Angry Birds

My ugliest/messiest ones : / I messed up like 5 times and gave up on my design so stuck with this... 

Black and layered stripes

2 comments:

  1. next time you see me please bring nailpolish so you can practice on me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhh yeahhhh! Haha it will be so much easier not on my own fingers! Then I don't have to use my left hand ever! :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? :)