Tuesday, June 12, 2012

12 Days, 4 Countries, Let's GO!!

All my flights for my travels after I graduate are finally BOOKED! And I can't believe how cheap we found the tickets for too! But, here's the plan:

Tomorrow: last day of class and time to study for my finals! :/
Thursday: Finals and then a celebration dinner with my professor
Friday: graduation from Universidad de Valladolid (weird?)
Saturday: a group of us will take the bus to Madrid for the day while we wait for our flights on Sunday (My dad has a friend in Madrid who is letting us keep our luggage there while we travel, yay!)
Sunday: We leave for Lisbon, Portugal at 6:40am and land at 7! I love 20 minute flights...I plan to go straight to the beach and take a good, long nap!

I found this amazing hostel at the perfect location: a couple minutes walk to the beach in a nice area AND it was built in 2011, so it can't be that bad...for only 8€ per night! Sounds like a deal to me!! I'm starting to love hostels.



We will be in Portugal for 3 days and then on
Wednesday: we leave for Bordeaux, France early in the morning, once again. (Unfortunately, it's 3 hour flight, not 20 minute :/) I can't wait to go see some fancy wineries and French castles!



We're in France for about 2.5 days and then finally, on
Friday: We head to ROME, ITALY around 1pm. I am definitely most excited about this one. I already love Italy and haven't even been there yet. I don't know how I'm going to handle only being there for a few days. I hope I can scramble my brains and re-discover the Italian I learned in high school!



After a wonderful weekend in Italy, we have to start heading back home on
Monday: We have an early morning flight back to Madrid because Drew's flight leaves to go back to California that day :( I can't believe it's coming to an end already! I'll spend the day alone for my first time in over a month :o which is okay because Madrid has become like a second home to me by now. Plus, I have "shelter" at my dad's friend's home right off the Metro stop.
Tuesday: I have a late morning flight to Paris to meet up with my flight back home! Thank goodness my dad was able to use his frequent flyer points so I can have a hotel near the Paris airport. I'll have a place to keep my luggage and a giant comfy bed to sleep on for the first time in weeks! Haha, I think I might be looking forward to this luxurious day ;)
Wednesday: My flight back to LAX leaves early morning and I will be back in my American household before dinner!

I can't believe how fast everything has flown by. And I also can't believe how many more adventures I have until I leave!! CAN'T WAIT!!




2 comments:

  1. yayayayayay! you guys are gonna have the time of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know! I can't believe I'm here for two more weeks! I'm so excited for that hostel I found by the beach! Ahhhh, it looks so pretty there!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? :)