Sunday, June 10, 2012

6 Weeks in Europe

BIG NEWS!!

Thanks to the help and support of my wonderful parents, I get to stay in Europe and travel around for 12 days after I "graduate" from University of Valladolid! I and BEYOND excited! A few of my friends are staying the weekend after, and then one of my friend will be with me to travel around until the 25th (my flight is early morning on the 27th).

In the beginning, I wanted to book my original flight and have some extra days after to travel around, because not only would I have saved money, but it is my dream! I was convinced that it wasn't going to happen, but my parents help me make it work out perfectly! I only have 12 days, so I'm going to have to do a speed travel through Europe: Portugal, France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Italy....somehow we'll make it happen! 

Now it is just time to start planning! Gotta hunt for some good flight/train deals to get the most I can out of this. As soon as I figure out what I am doing and where I am going, I'll let you all know!

One last time, a mis padres, you da best!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? :)