Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Blue Velvet Cheesecake

Pinterest.com has tricked me into making so many foods ever since Cindy and my step-mom, Melissa converted me into it recently. Last night, I discovered a Blue Velvet Cheesecake with cream cheese frosting topped with blueberries and blueberry sauce. I loveee velvet cakes and blueberries are my favorite, so I had to make it. Unfortunately, it wasn't as fluffy as I was hoping, and I know I did a couple things wrong...but the homemade frosting was delicious!

I WILL make a cake right one of these days!!

2 comments:

  1. you are seriously so cute! I love it! I think this is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I should show you the picture of what it SUPPOSE to look like. It is so fluffy and big and delicious looking! Haha and mine is small and...well, not fluffy. Haha

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? :)