Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Valentine's Day Treat

The night before Valentine's Day I was feeling in the mood to procrastinate homework (which is what I spent doing my entire day today doing). So, I went over to my mom's house to hang out and she helped me make a little treat for Dalton for Valentine's Day. I'm not really one to be huge on the "romance" of days like these, but I do try to do nice things for the people who love me, as much as I can. Plus, they were DELICIOUS! Success is alway nice :)

 The ingredients were surprisingly very simple, it was all about beating it properly, I guess.

 


 Haha, my mom being a good sport past her bed time to help me roll the dough into balls :)


 My little chocolate fudge drops are done! And they were even better than I expected!

My little gift...it was raining so it needed protection :/ 

Dalton and I had class until 5pm that day, and he was planning on taking me to a restaurant for dinner, but all the places were overly packed and crazy, so we ended up saving our time and money and going to Souplantation, our traditional study place. Haha they had some Valentine themed food there and my favorite soup ever! :)

1 comment:

  1. i wish I had my mom close so that we could bake things together :/ you will miss your mom if you move away! Those cookie things look delicious. I'm glad you had a good vday :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? :)