Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday

We got home from the long drive home from Vegas just about as the Super Bowl was starting. (It's been a bittersweet thing sharing my birthday with the Super Bowl every year). I quite a bit of homework to do for school early in the morning and did NOT want to! 4 hours of car sickness is the worst :/ So I ended up procrastinating and pretended to myself to be interested in the game and make some Spinach Atrichoke dip. Let me tell you...this from scratch was not nearly as simple as I assumed. I forgot what a pain artichokes are to prepare!


 I cut up some of the giant pack of Costco pita chips I had and enjoyed my little procrastinating snack :)

And ended up being up past midnight doing homework :/ Oh well, I had a great weekend anyway! :)

1 comment:

  1. that's so funny.. I made the same thing yesterday!! great minds think alike ;)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? :)