Friday, February 10, 2012

Twenty/20 Bar and Grill


I must the luckiest girl ever! Birthday dinner #3 (well...4 if you count my pre-birthday dinner in Vegas) was with my mom, her husband, Kevin, and my brother at this nice little wine bar and grill at the Sheraton near Legoland. Our waitress was the happiest and peppiest one I have ever had, which was definitely entertaining :)

 I got the Moroccan Spiced Chicken (recommended by our waitress). It came with zucchini, my favorite, salsa, and this shallot bread pudding that was surprisingly the best part!

 After dinner, they brought me a surprise "adult" birthday shake! Very tasty!

 When we got back home, I discovered the breath-a-lizer and force tested my mother :)


Birthday cake #264.21

 My slightly Asian mom...

Family portrait..haha

Weird lighting with my brotha

2 comments:

  1. heyy pretty girl! its so fun to have so many birthday festivities! Your grown up drink looks like a milkshake? did it taste weird with alcohol in it ? hah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I thought it was just a milkshake and it definitely had some chocolate/mocha liqueur in it because she then checked my ID.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? :)