Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Prom 2012

This weekend, my friend's older sister threw a Prom themed party at her house, and I thought it was a great idea! Haha I am 21 years old and was going to the prom..how could this not be great?! It was actually pretty cute :) We had a lot of fun dancing to random songs and eating prom snacks. I'm surprised how many people they fit into that little house!



They decorated their whole house and even had a little "prom picture area". 

She just got a old Polaroid camera and took all the couple's pictures and put them in little frames. Haha, I was the only one who went solo. (And one of the only non-married ones...this is happening to me more and more!)

Courtney decided to wear her Halloween fro since she couldn't figure out how to wear her hair :) 


Kylee's husband, Austin. The assistant prom decorator

 And the Afro comes off :(


1 comment:

What do you think? :)