Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mother's Day

Last weekend for Mother's Day, my brother, my mom, her husband and I went to 20/Twenty Bar and Grill (same place I went for my birthday) for some dinner. This year I found a Groupon for my mom and her husband Kevin, to go on a wine tasting excursion at Milagro winery in Ramona. I love these discount group websites! Haha they've really been saving me so much money, especially on gifts. Here are some pictures of the flowers I got both my mom and step-mom, Melissa. Hopefully they will get a chance to go enjoy it soon, they both do so much for me and I couldn't ask for better parents!! :)



1 comment:

  1. oh sounds like a fun, unique date for your mom and kevin! and those flowers are beautiful. Ps; you look just like your mom! twins!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? :)