Saturday, May 12, 2012

TEAS version 5: 94%!

So, this morning I took the TEAS test (for my 4th time since the beginning of my sophomore year) and I can barely believe I GOT A 94%!!! I could help but smile and laugh when I was leaving the classroom because that is exactly what I was going for!! This means I have at least 55 points on the nursing app and I have a really good chance of making it into the program! (I'm pretty much assuming I will get in)

I am SO excited! After so many hours of slaving over that stupid TEAS study guide and trying to remember the questions from the last time I took the test (we seem to get the same 170 questions every time) it has finally paid off! The highest scored someone has gotten on any TEAS test (at my school) is a 94.1% so I am pretty satisfied! 

Here's a glimpse of the results:
My favorite part: Academic Preparedness Level: Exemplary
Last 3 times I was only Advanced :) I might frame this because just looking at it makes me smile and excited that I get a real shot at nursing school!

My mom even made me "Celebratory 94% cupcakes" And they look delightful. I will be seeing her tomorrow for Mother's Day so I'll have to wait until then to eat them!

What a great day! Finals done this week, I pack, leave for Spain, and when I'm home: nursing school, here I come!!! :D


10 comments:

  1. congrats katie! you worked so hard and you deserve it! yippeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I'm so happyyyyyy!! It takes SO much weight off my shoulders :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Katie!!! That is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Justin!! And I heard you got into SDSU's program! Woohooo!!! Maybe we'll bump into each other at the hospitals during clinicals ;) Oh and just curious...how'd you find this?! Haha I can barely find it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally forget... you might have posted it on facebook. haha. But damn, 55 points is a great number. You are getting in for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! When do you start at SDUS?! Is it the same length of program as San Marcos?

      Delete
    2. I start at State in the Fall. So August 27th to be exact. And the program is 2.5 years. When do you find out about CSUSM?

      Delete
    3. Oh okay, same as our school! Last year I got my rejection letter on June 30th, so I assume somewhere around that time! Haha perfectly timed! I get back from Spain on June 16th, so I won't be sitting at home anxiously awaiting my letter -__-

      Delete
    4. You'll get "The Phone Call" this year. I am sure you will!

      Delete
    5. Ohhh whaaat?! They give us a personal phone call?! Haha that must be a fun job to hear 44 people screaming with excitement!

      Delete

What do you think? :)