Wednesday, April 11, 2012

FujiFilm FinePix S2550HD

Last night I picked up my new camera I found on Craigslist! It's crazy how fast everything disappears on there! I was originally talking to a guy about the camera I REALLY wanted for a steal of $120, but mid conversation he messaged me and told me he sold it. Ummm, rude. But it was all good because I found another good one the next day for $150 (originally sold for about $400!) that's basically like new, and honestly perfect for taking some pictures of the beautiful architecture of Europe! :) It was quite the drive to Anaheim after a shift at the hospital, but Dalton came along for company (and ninja back-up, if course) :) Each little step closer to Europe is getting me more and MORE excited!!! :D





Haven't really gotten a chance to take pictures of anything besides people in a house with horrible lighting...I've been at school all day. But it took pictures pretty well with awkward light!

Random thing I saw on campus today: Some organization was rolling around this giant inflatable ball. Every signature was a for a petition or a sponsor for money. After so many signatures, a certain amount of money goes to Rady's Children's Hospital in San Diego. Pretty cool! And definitely easy to get attention for this a campus crawling with kids looking for something to do besides sit outside their classrooms, haha :)

2 comments:

  1. i can't figure out whats different between the camera I had and that one! They look identical.. but mine was not $400! How many megapixels is it? I think your lense might be bigger than mine, otherwise I don't know! Ps; love the giant ball idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 12.2 megapixels, 28mm wide angle zoom and 18x optical zoom. Not EXACTLY sure what that means, but I'm assuming that's the lens details. And apparently it take HD videos too! Haha idk what yours was though...just kinda throwing what I know out there, haha :)

      Delete

What do you think? :)