Sunday, April 8, 2012

Stampede

Last night we celebrated 2 of my friend's, Cody and Will's, birthday at a line dancing bar in Temecula called Stampede. I'm not very much into country and know a total of about 7 country songs, but it was actually really fun!! It was cool  how everyone there heard the name of some line dance that was coming next and could just do it! There were some nice people we ran into that would help us catch onto the dances if we looked like we were struggling, but some people were intense and would get pretty angry if we ruined their line dancing groove, haha.

I thought it was a great idea to go here because it was an 18+ / 21+ bar so all of our younger friends could make it too.  A lot of my friends are down from school or where they're stationed and are visiting for Spring Break so it was great to see everyone again altogether! I've been stuck in my homework cave for so long, I almost forgot what it was like to hang out with all my friends! I have missed them!







I really need to invest in a camera before I go to Europe. These silly, poor quality iPhone pictures will just NOT cut it for Spanish architecture! 

2 comments:

  1. haha i wanna join! how fun.. we are supposed to teach brazilians how to line dance and we don't know how :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'll take you next time you're here! It was really so much fun! I'm starting to learn that country lovers know how to have a good time! :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? :)