Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Replacements

Yesterday I got my new MacBook. :/
I am grateful that I get to use the reimbursement money so quickly and especially during these last 3 weeks of school with so many papers, projects, and studying to do, but I still want MY computer back. I haven't gotten over how much hard work and memories I've lost so quickly...

Looking on the optimistic side of things, I DO get a brand new MacBook for free, with all the upgrades and fancy new software that come with these new MacBook Pros. The guy in the Apple Store was showing me all the new things these computers do and I was really surprised how much changes in a computer in 4 years!

Also, one of my friends gave me a pair of their True Religion jeans that fit me perfectly! I have such a hard time finding a pair of jeans that actually fit me, and I have no idea why! (It probably has to do with the fact that I refuse to pay over $35 for any article of clothing). But finally I have a perfect pair of jeans! Along with the $6 pair I found at the Kobey's Swap Meet this week!

Haha, just a few things to be happy about :)

2 comments:

  1. yay! new macbook and jeans :) and the reason why you cant find jeans is because you have the tiniest waist & no belly with a butt lol

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? :)