Friday, April 13, 2012

Study Abroad Paid in Full!

This morning, on my way into the hospital, I realized my final payment for my trip to Spain is due today! Luckily, (with a little extra help from my mom, of course) I had just enough money to cover the payment! And $2 to spare, haha. It's hard having to work 12.5 hours a week at the hospital and NOT get paid. I can't help but think about all the money I could have if I got paid for all this work...haha. Oh, the things I do to get into nursing school. I'm at 138 hours right now, 62 to go before May 19!

Now that my payment is in, hopefully I can find some time to work for money instead of hours to save up some spending cash before Spain! Either way, I'm still VERY excited, even if I have to penny pinch when I'm in Europe! :D

2 comments:

  1. yay! did you figure out if you guys will be going on field trips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well we have little excursions everyday after class wish my professor. Then on weekend I was under the impression he has a big one planned each weekends, and if I don't want to do that, we're welcome to do anything we want on our own. I have my placement test/orientation meeting on April 27th, so I think I'll get more info then! I would LOVE if I could stay just a little bit longer after my class is done to travel through the major cities in France, Germany, Italy and anywhere else nearby! That would be amazingggggg! I hope I find a good travel addict friend in our group who will join me so I can actually do this! If not, I'll have to wait until we do our backpacking through Europe :)

      Delete

What do you think? :)